Available Now: MultiVu’s November 2020 Editorial Calendar
November brings with it time to slow down and be thankful for the friends and family in our lives. With the holidays centering around gratitude, this month is the perfect opportunity to bring joy to your audience while rounding out your end-of-year marcomms strategy.
- National Gratitude Month
- Idea: With the entire month centered around thankfulness, what better way to celebrate than with a social campaign? Whether looking for shareable videos, GIFs, or other social content, we can help you brainstorm and create content for a month-long initiative to share your message and uplift your audience.
- Diabetes Awareness Month
- Idea: November brings the opportunity to spread awareness around both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes. A Multichannel News Release (MNR) would be an effective tool for featuring shareable infographics and patient stories as a means to inspiring others and spreading awareness around what diabetes is and isn’t. We could also create a Catalyst interactive experience such as a test to see if your symptoms might indicate the need for being tested for diabetes.
- Homelessness Awareness Week (Nov. 15-22, 2020)
- Idea: If you are a non-profit looking to spread awareness around homelessness during the month of November, perhaps a PSA is the right tool to get your message to the public and share a strong call-to-action for others to get involved to make a meaningful difference.
- Thanksgiving (Nov. 26, 2020)
- Idea: If your company has a special holiday celebration or an annual charitable fundraiser during the month of November, Thanksgiving is an ideal chance to provide resources for others to get involved in your initiatives. Pairing a Radio Media Tour (RMT) or Virtual Media Tour (VMT) with a branded landing page is a strong combination for sharing your initiative with local TV and radio audiences and then having an online HQ to direct them to.
- Black Friday (Nov. 27, 2020) & Cyber Monday (Nov. 30, 2020)
- Idea: With promotions galore for the month of November as holiday shopping season is soon upon us, what better way to share your own deals than with a branded landing page and quiz identifying what your consumers are looking for most this year. Interactive content can provide useful insights into how to best serve your consumers! We also have a myriad of paid options should you want to promote a specific deal; we are always on standby to help you find a custom solution.
Upcoming Co-Op Tour Deadlines
Throughout the year, MultiVu hosts co-op media tours, which give brands the opportunity to form messaging around a topic and share the cost of production and the spokesperson’s time with up to 3 other non-competing brands. Q4 is a particularly busy time for tours, so if one of these topics piques your interest, please contact us soon to discuss.
The following co-op tour deadlines are fast approaching:
- Automotive Round-Up (bilingual)
- Stress-Free Holidays
- Holiday Gifts (bilingual)
- Holiday Gifting 101
- Savvy Holiday Travel
- Holiday Hacks – Surviving the Season
- Winterize Your Beauty Routine
- New Year’s Tech Trends (replaces CES this year)
- New Year, New You
Any of these topics have a wide variety of strategic solutions available for PR/comms and marketing experts – solutions like Virtual Satellite or Radio Media Tours, digital and interactive content, influencer campaigns, PSAs, webcasting, and video production (live or animated). View the calendar below for the full list of special days and month-long events to inspire your November campaigns. Want more flexibility with your marcomms budget? Ask us about a subscription!
2020 Editorial Calendar
Kickstart your content marketing today.
MultiVu is the strategic team at Cision dedicated to the creation and targeted distribution of creative content. Our award-winning diverse pool of industry-leading talent are extremely passionate about partnering with our clients, bringing best-in-class stories and concepts to life, and getting those stories to the audiences who want to experience them most. To start crafting your story, visit us online at www.multivu.com.