Available Now: MultiVu’s May 2021 Editorial Calendar
May brings many chances for celebration, gratitude, and creative business solutions! Whether Cinco de Mayo, Mother’s Day, or National Military Appreciation Month, this month centers many opportunities to tie your month’s content marketing to holidays and awareness campaigns.
- Cinco de Mayo (May 5, 2021)
- Idea: Cinco de Mayo is a great way to celebrate with your consumers by sharing clever ideas for their own parties that will leave guests feeling impressed. This month, your brand could join a bilingual Co-Op Media Tour for Cinco de Mayo to expand your reach and give consumers creative and practical tips for their own festivities.
- National Nurses Week (May 6-12, 2021)
- Idea: This past year has only shown the immense gratitude we have for our frontline workers and nurses. This week is the ideal opportunity for your brand to recognize the nurses in your community and maybe even create an animation thanking them or letting others know how they can get involved in showing their gratitude via your social platforms.
- Mother’s Day (May 9, 2021)
- Idea: Mother figures are an important part of our lives! Whether biological, adoptive, your mother-in-law, an aunt, grandma, or simply a mother-to-you, this month is a chance to show them how much they mean to you. A Virtual Media Tour (VMT) is a great opportunity to share how your brand is honoring moms this year and encourage others to follow suit!
- National Women’s Check-Up Day (May 10, 2021)
- Idea: Women’s health is incredibly important, and ensuring that all women have access to the right medical resources is crucial. An Internal Communications Hub is a great way to support your employees with access to medical resources, nutrition information, and health insurance information all in one centralized location!
- Memorial Day (May 31, 2021)
- Idea: As you enjoy an additional day over the long weekend, it’s important to take a moment and thank the heroes serving our country. Whether a veteran or active military in your own life, a thank you goes a long way in showing how much we appreciate their sacrifice. A shareable video on behalf of your company thanking military is a chance to spread positivity and engage with your consumers.
- National Military Appreciation Month & National Armed Forces Day (May 15, 2021)
- Idea: This month brings two chances to thank those in uniform – both past and present! – with National Military Appreciation Month and National Armed Forces Day, both in May. Leverage a Multichannel News Release (MNR) to announce the ways your company is honoring heroes this month and give insight into how your consumers can get involved.
Upcoming Co-Op Tour Deadlines
Throughout the year, MultiVu hosts co-op media tours, which give brands the opportunity to form messaging around a topic and share the cost of production and the spokesperson’s time with up to three other non-competing brands. Spring and into summer are a particularly excellent opportunity to expand your horizons with new solutions, so if one of these topics piques your interest, please contact us to discuss joining the tour.
The following co-op tour deadlines are fast approaching:
- Spoil Mom this Mother’s Day
- Cinco de Mayo (bilingual)
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas (bilingual)
- Dads & Grads
- Hit the Road this Summer
- Sizzling Summer Soirées
- Summer Pet Safety
- Healthy Summer Entertaining
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas (bilingual)
2021 Editorial Calendar
Kickstart your content marketing today.
MultiVu is the strategic team at Cision dedicated to the creation and targeted distribution of creative content. Our award-winning diverse pool of industry-leading talent are extremely passionate about partnering with our clients, bringing best-in-class stories and concepts to life, and getting those stories to the audiences who want to experience them most. To start crafting your story, visit us online at www.multivu.com.