Available Now: MultiVu’s February 2021 Editorial Calendar
As we approach the second month of the new year, we can build momentum for any beginning-of-year messages. February has an abundance of notable holidays – perfect for engaging with consumers, finetuning your pitch, and creating awareness around campaigns.
- World Cancer Day (February 4, 2021)
- Idea: Awareness is crucial for funding cancer research, building supportive communities, and sharing resources. To build awareness for World Cancer Day and call upon your audience to donate or volunteer, you could host a virtual fundraiser and/or launch a social campaign around this awareness day. What a great way to make a difference and engage with consumers along the way!
- Galentine’s Day (February 13, 2021) and Valentine’s Day (February 14, 2021)
- Idea: Spreading love, joy, and positivity is for every day – but especially Galentine’s Day and Valentine’s Day! Use these days that center around platonic and romantic love to share a custom GIF on social media or offer an interactive quiz that gives your followers ideas for thoughtful gifts to show their appreciation for their loved ones.
- Presidents’ Day/Washington’s Birthday (February 15, 2021)
- Idea: With a long weekend for Washington’s Birthday/Presidents’ Day, it’s a nice respite from the hustle and bustle of the new year. A Radio Media Tour (RMT) may be a well-timed chance to share your message while folks are road tripping or listening to music from the safety of their own living rooms.
- Black History Month
- Idea: If you have visually compelling content that relates to Black History Month, you might consider housing it on a Communications Hub, so that you can swap out/update content as the month goes on. Have a single piece of content for Black History Month that could use some distribution or amplification? A Multichannel News Release with 10k guaranteed pageviews could be a solution! Further amplification is possible for both the Comms Hub and the MNR via the African-American newsline as well as the African-American Cision Influencer list. Have audio content instead of visual? Ask us about the Urban / African-American Audio News Release.
- American Heart Month
- Idea: February brings many opportunities to talk about the heart – between Galentine’s Day, Valentine’s Day, and American Heart Month, love and matters of the heart are at the top of many minds! A month-long social campaign linking to an interactive quiz regarding heart health and fitness can be a great way to engage with your consumer base. Or consider a branded landing page option such as a Multichannel News Release (MNR) to share resources across many channels who may need to find more information on heart health!
Upcoming Co-Op Tour Deadlines
Throughout the year, MultiVu hosts co-op media tours, which give brands the opportunity to form messaging around a topic and share the cost of production and the spokesperson’s time with up to three other non-competing brands. Q1 is a particularly excellent opportunity to expand your horizons with new solutions, so if one of these topics piques your interest, please contact us to discuss joining the tour.
The following co-op tour deadlines are fast approaching:
- Hottest Mom Hacks Revealed
- Kick off the Season: Spring into a Healthier You
- Spring Spruce Up
- Spring Break Road Trip Travel Trends
- Parenting Tips (Hispanic tour)
2021 Editorial Calendar
Kickstart your content marketing today.
MultiVu is the strategic team at Cision dedicated to the creation and targeted distribution of creative content. Our award-winning diverse pool of industry-leading talent are extremely passionate about partnering with our clients, bringing best-in-class stories and concepts to life, and getting those stories to the audiences who want to experience them most. To start crafting your story, visit us online at www.multivu.com.